Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Jamie's Lessons. The purpose of this website is to provide parents with information on current policies, schedules, and upcoming recitals. 


I love teaching and am always looking for ways to improve my lessons. I go to several piano teacher workshops every year and gather ideas to implement in my studio. I hope that through the years my students will not only know how to play hundreds of pieces of music but that they will:

  • learn how to sight read well 
  • know how to compose and be musically creative
  • have a great foundation of music theory
  • be able to accompany
  • LOVE PLAYING THE PIANO

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie! I think the blog is a great idea, thank you!

    I know sometimes you're frustrated with my boys' progress, but it is still working for us! YOU are wonderful and an excellent teacher. One of these days I hope they'll make you (and me!) proud!

    Thank you Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boys Ali,and I'm sure that one of these days they are going to practice a lot and surprise both of us with their progress. I just found some Mario Brothers sheet music and hope that those might boost their practice time. I've got a few other tricks up my sleeve this year if the Mario Brothers won't do it.

    ReplyDelete